The Picote Battery Mini Miller
Cut the Power Cord
The Mini Miller is now available as a cordless, battery powered model! It make quick work of cleaning, descaling and removing roots in pipes between DN50-100 and for cutting/reinstatements in DN50-75 pipes. When paired with the Picote Mini Coating Pump it is capable of Picote Brush Coating™ in DN50-150 pipes as well.
Now even easier to transport and operate regardless of power outlet locations or availability.
It’s 8mm shaft has a reach of 16m, which can be extended 10m by adding a shaft extension.
- You can use both hands on the shaft due to the operator presence foot control pedal.
- Operation times:
– Up to 3 Hours with Standard Battery
– Up to 4 Hours with High Output Battery*
- Conveniently charge batteries – even during use.
- Flexible: Navigate 90° bends.
- High Speed/High Torque: 550-2200 rpm
(stepless speed controls)
- Standard safety features include: protective outer shaft casing, operator presence foot control, electric clutch, and e-stop.
- Reel brake standard.
- Mini Miller +C camera upgrade available.
* High Output Batter upgrade sold separately.