Picote Liner Cannons
Picote Liner Cannons are constructed from heavy-duty transparent polycarbonate and aluminum. The transparent body allows you to watch the liner inversion in real time giving you more visibility and control.
Either of the two sizes come with multiple inversion heads and a Fast Cap. The Fast Cap allows you to shoot a liner, clamp it, then disconnect the Cannon and install the fast cap, reconnect your air hose, release the clamp, and then immediately use the Cannon again for another liner install.
Uses and benefits
- Compact and lightweight design makes them extremely portable
- Transparent body allows you to watch the liner inversion in real time giving you more visibility and control
- The camera insert creates an airtight seal around the camera line, keeping the liner inflated, while allowing you to push the camera down the pipe for inspection prior to curing
- Built in pressure relief control
- Maximum operation pressure of 2 bar (29 psi)
|Picote Mini Cannon Technical Specifications|
|Picote Liner Cannon Original Technical Specifications|