- Specifically designed for CIPP; it not only gives powerful vacuum suction but also provides the higher air volume needed (vs. generic equipment).
- Can be operated via the built-in rechargeable battery (approx. 1 hour 45 minutes) or plugged into a standard wall connection.
- Air filter helps trap liner felt to protect the pump.
- Built in and easy to carry with a shockproof case.
- Includes 3.5m of clear vacuum hose.
- Two different suction cups onboard, a smaller one for DNS0-70 and a larger one for DN100 and larger liners.
- Clear vacuum hose allows you to see if resin has accidentally been introduced so the pump can be turned off before resin enters it.
- Uses the same battery charger as the Midi Roller for those looking to have a complete, portable system.