The Picote Mini Miller
Easy to Move, Hard to Beat
The Mini Miller is a high speed, high torque unit designed for cleaning, descaling, and removing roots in pipes between DN50-100 pipes and for cutting/reinstatement’s in DN50-75 pipe. When paired with the Picote Mini Coating Pump it is capable of brush coating in DN50-150 pipes as well.
Weighing only 27kg, it’s 8mm shaft has a reach of 16m, which can be extended 10m by adding a shaft extension.
It is fed by a standard 3 prong wall outlet making it a very easy to use on almost any jobsite.
- Designed to take up as little space as possible while covering a large range of applications.
- Time is money and the lightweight Mini Miller takes less time to transport and maneuver into position on jobsites.
- High Speed/High Torque: 500-2900 rpm.
- Lightweight: 27kg
- The standard safety features include a safety clutch, internal GFI, protective outer shaft casing, and an E-stop help to keep you and your equipment investment protected.
- Mini Cleaner +C camera upgrade available.
|Picote Mini Miller Technical Specifications|
|Pipe Size Ranges|
|Cleaning / Descaling||DN50-100|
|Cutting / Reinstatement||DN50-75|
|Picote Brush Coating™||DN50-150|
|Usable Shaft Length||16m|
|Output Power (Watts)||1100W|
|Power||220/230V, 16 Amp|
|Size||740 x 519 x 404mm|
|Safety Features||Protective shaft casing, operator presence foot control, internal GFI, safety clutch & emergency stop|