Picote Mini Smart Sweeper
An extremely versatile tool for a variety of tough drain cleaning scenarios including tuberculation, roots, calcite, and mineral & uranic scale in cast iron, concrete, clay, and PVC pipes.
The ability to attach a front drill head further broadens the capabilities and makes it a formidable tool for clearing blockages. The legs are designed to remove the remainder of the blockage.
The self-centralizing design adapts to the pipe size and allows the tool to pass through 90° bends, diameter transitions, and P-traps. It can also be used in damaged pipes where the bottom is missing provided the missing section is no larger in size than the Sweeper body.
Uses and benefits
- The Mini Smart Sweeper is compact and self-adjusting to tackle P-traps and challenging bends.
- Rebuildable by swapping out the hardened steel legs.
- Easily goes through 90° bends.
- Removes hard tuberculate and grease in small pipes, including bathroom and kitchen lines.
- The smaller the pipes the more difficult it becomes to access them. However, the Mini Smart Sweeper is right at home in tight spaces — even in DN50 pipes.
Larger Sweepers are available for bigger pipes, powered by the Maxi Power+ Miller. Please see Power+ section for details.
Watch the Picote mini smart sweeper in action:
|Picote Mini Smart Sweeper Technical Specifications|
for 8mm shaft
|DN50 - DN75|
for 12mm shaft
|Recommended Operation Speed||Mini Miller: 3-5|
|Mini Cleaner: 2-4|
|Super Midi & Maxi Miller: 100%|
|Pipe Materials||Cast, Concrete, Clay, & PVC|