Picote Hybrid Midi Roller
The new Picote Hybrid Midi Roller is for wetting out CIPP liners from DN50-200. This lightweight and compact unit can be powered by the integrated battery or plugged in and charged during use.
The Picote Hybrid Midi Roller can be mounted on a separate work surface or combined with the Midi Roller Wet Out Station (sold separately) which doesn’t require an additional power source – it’s powered by the Midi Roller!
|Picote Midi Roller Technical Specifications|
|Gapping||4-14mm (0.5mm increments)|
|Power||Battery and Electric|
- Hybrid unit: The built-in high performance battery with approx.
10 hours of working time allows you to work anywhere without
access to electricity or plug into a 220V or 110V electric source
and charge while in use.
- Variable speed and bi-directional controls.
- The belt features a silicone surface and rubberized upper
wheel, making the process easier.
- Lightweight, compact, & easy to transport (18kg).
- Upper roller lifts up making wet out faster and easier.
- Optional Liner Holders serve as an extra set of hands to help pour resin into the liner.